Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses
100% UV Protection, High Definition Optics® , Lightweight O Matter® Frame
Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses Details
First created more than a decade ago, Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses have defined performance ever since. This newest version combines aggressive styling with the latest and best technologies available today.
Oakley optimized the lenses of the Straight Jacket® with a permanent coating of Oakley Hydrophobic™, a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions that also repels dirt and dust. Of course, this lens coating further repels water and prevents wet sheen that can corrupt your vision. The pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of harmful UV, and High Definition Optics® (HDO®), with patented XYZ Optics®, deliver razor-sharp clarity across the lenses to the lens periphery.
Made of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material, Straight Jacket® utilizes soft Unobtainium® components that enhance grip as you perspire. Oakley's renowned Three-Point Fit eliminates uneven stress points and ensures precise optical alignment.
These sunglasses are available with either Iridium® coated lenses to reduce glare and balance light transmission, or in HDPolarized, Angling Specific lenses that eliminate 99% of harmful glare.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobic™ coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium faces
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses Reviews
Product Q & A
Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses Variations
|Grey Smoke/Black Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 130.00|
|Silver/Fire Iridium||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 130.00|
|Polished Black/VR28||Polarized Angling Specific||Regular||On Order||$ 180.00|
|Polished Black/Shallow Blue Iridium||Polarized Angling Specific||Regular||In Stock||$ 190.00|
|Polished Black/Black Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 130.00|
|Polished Black/Black Iridium||Regular||Asian||In Stock||$ 125.00|
|Grey Smoke/Slate Iridium||Regular||Asian||In Stock||$ 125.00|
|Polished Black/Black Iridium||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 180.00|
|Polished Black/Light Grey||Polarized||Asian||On Order||$ 170.00|
|Matte Black/Grey||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 180.00|
|Silver/Fire Iridium||Regular||Asian||On Order||$ 125.00|
|Polished Black/G30 Iridium||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 125.00|
Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses Accessories
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses. The Oakley Straight Jacket® Sunglasses may be referred to by the following terms: 04-325, 04-325J, 04-327, 04-327J, 04-328, 04-331, 04-333J, 12-935, 12-935J, 24-018, 24-022, 24-124, 700285033495, 700285043272, 700285168326, 700285168364, 700285628707.