Oakley Radarlock™ XL Sunglasses OO9170
High Definition Optics®, Lightweight O Matter® Frame, 100% UV Protection
Oakley Radarlock™ XL Sunglasses OO9170 Details
Radarlock™ XL Sunglasses are engineered fro sport applications to extend your angle of view when your head is tilted downward, making them ideal for cycling and other activities where your head stays tucked. Made of lightweight O Matter® frame material,the XL rendition of Oakley's ultimate athletic design features Unobtainium® nose pads and ear socks that actually increase grip as you sweat. The Three-Point Fit ensures comfort and eliminates uneven pressure points to maintain precise optic alignment and the included interchangeable lenses can be quickly changed. Switchlock™ Technology lets you adapt to changed conditions easily via a simple mechanism that holds the lenses firmly in place yet releases them quickly when needed.
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) offers optical clarity , visual fidelity and impact resistance and Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends that clarity across the entire lens to the periphery. Oakley's renowned Plutonite® lens material filters out every single ray of harmful UV and the Iridium® coating reduces glare and delivers tuned light transmission.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeability of lenses for the right application
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- 19 mm nosebridge height providing a larger field of view
- Optional straight Stem geometry for use with baseball, cycling or other helmet compatible applications
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Adapt to variable light conditions with photochromic lenses (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Oakley Radarlock™ XL Sunglasses OO9170 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Radarlock XL Sunglasses OO9170 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Radarlock XL Sunglasses OO9170. The Oakley Radarlock XL Sunglasses OO9170 may be referred to by the following terms: 700285579726, 700285579733, OO9170-01, OO9170-02.