Oakley Radarlock™ Pitch Replacement Lenses
100% UV Protection, High Definition Optics®
Oakley Radarlock™ Pitch Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Radarlock™ Pitch Replacement Lenses are constructed with Oakley's innovative Plutonite® material to filter out every ray of harmful UV while High Definition Optics® deliver unmatched optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- High Definition Optics® for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Polarized options - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley Photochromic lens options: The lens darkens and lightens in response to changing light conditions
- Iridium® coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Vented or non-vented lens configurations
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Radarlock™ Pitch Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
Oakley Radarlock™ Pitch Replacement Lenses Variations
|Yellow||Vented||Regular||On Order||$ 65.00|
|Black Iridium||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 80.00|
|Ice Iridium||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 80.00|
|Jade Iridium||Vented||Regular||In Stock||$ 80.00|
|Persimmon||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 65.00|
|Fire||Polarized||Regular||On Order||$ 165.00|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Radarlock Pitch Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Radarlock Pitch Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Radarlock Pitch Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 43-547, 43-549, 43-550, 43-551, 43-552, 43-553.