Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses
100% UV Protection, High Definition Optics®
Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses are constructed with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), as well as patented XYZ Optics®, to extend optical clarity to the lens periphery. They are also available with Oakley HDPolarized and Iridium® coating for reduction of glare and balanced light transmission.
- Oakley HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings (optional)
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses Variations
|Black Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
|Black Iridium||Polarized||Regular||On Order||$ 85.00|
|Dark Bronze||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 45.00|
|Emerald Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
|Fire Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
|Grey||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 75.00|
|Ruby Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
|Slate Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
|Warm Grey||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 45.00|
|Ice Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Plaintiff™ Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 43-375, 43-376, 43-378, 43-379, 43-380, 43-381, 43-382, 43-383, 43-384, 43-386.