Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses
100% UV Protection, Optimized Peripheral Vision, Impact Resistance
Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses are constructed with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out all UV rays and deliver optical precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed the standards prescribed by the American National Standards Institute. HDPolarized lenses eliminate 99% of harsh glare without haze or visual distortion. Iridium lens coating that reduces even more glare and balances light transmission is also available.
- Oakley HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses Variations
|Bronze||Polarized||Regular||On Order||$ 75.00|
|Chrome Iridium||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 55.00|
|Grey||Polarized||Regular||On Order||$ 75.00|
|Violet Iridium||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 55.00|
|Warm Grey||Regular||Regular||In Stock||$ 45.00|
|24K Iridium||Regular||Regular||On Order||$ 55.00|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Holbrook™ Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 43-344, 43-345, 43-346, 43-348, 43-349, 43-350, 700285480039, 700285480053, 700285480060, 700285480077.