Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses
High Definition Optics®, 100% UV Protection, Impact Resistance
Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses are made with Plutonite® material to block 100% of all UV rays and are cut from a single toric shield to preserve matching contours. These lenses offer the best possible clarity through High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Patented XYZ Optics® extend razor sharp clarity to the peripheral edges. Available with HD Polarized lenses of Iridium® coating for added glare reduction and tuned light transmission.
- Dual Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Hijinx® Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 13-891, 13-893, 16-453, 16-457, 700285043647, 700285043661.