Oakley FR Pit Shoe 11090
Premium Pit Crew Design and Construction, Heat and Flame Protection
Oakley FR Pit Shoe 11090 Details
The Oakley FR Pit Shoe brings over-the-top performance to over-the-wall pit crews. This premium pit crew shoe features flame-retardant, oil-resistant Firewall® split suede leather and a patented CarbonX® lining that exceeds all NFPA standards for heat and flame protection. This crew-tested, crew-approved shoe has high grip tread made of vulcanized rubber, engineered for optimal responsiveness, and resilient EVA for comfort and shock absorption. The low profile design maximizes agility while maintaining the stability and tactile response necessary for those who depend on speed for their livelihood.
- Premium pit crew shoe
- SFI 3.3/5 rated protection
- Self-extinguishing Firewall® split suede leather with Scotchgard™ to resist stains
- Patented CarbonX® lining for heat and flame protection
- Resilient EVA for comfortable support and shock absorption
- High grip tread of vulcanized rubber, engineered for maximized responsiveness
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel caps
- Flame resistant laces
Oakley FR Pit Shoe 11090 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley FR Pit Shoe 11090 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley FR Pit Shoe 11090.