Oakley Deviation™ Sunglasses OO4061
retro Aviator Style, Modern Optic Clarity, Lightweight and Durable
Oakley Deviation™ Sunglasses OO4061 Details
The Deviation™ Sunglasses offer the stone-cold cool of vintage aviators combined with the heat of Oakley attitude. Like all Oakley sunglasses, the Deviation™ features premium optics starting with the pure Plutonite® lens material that filters out every single ray of UV. The extremely lightweight frames are made of C-5™ alloy and offer a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment that eliminates uneven pressure points. Adjustable nose pads offer a custom-like fit, and Unobtainium® ear socks provide no-slip grip that actually increases with perspiration.
The Deviation™ name comes from the fact that these sunglasses deviate from the classic aviator, not only in modern eye wear tech, but in the unique square lens design that curves subtly to retain the vintage look while offering signature Oakley peripheral viewing and clarity. You can order the Deviation™ Sunglasses with Oakley's HDPolarized lenses that eliminate 99% of harsh glare without the haze and distortion created by lesser polarized lenses created by conventional methods.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Unobtanium® earsock inserts for added comfort
- Metal Icon accents
Oakley Deviation™ Sunglasses OO4061 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Deviation™ Sunglasses OO4061 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Deviation™ Sunglasses OO4061.