Oakley Cipher™ 2 Golf Shoe 14039
NanoSpike™ Cleatless Design, Waterproof, Lightweight Performance
Oakley Cipher™ 2 Golf Shoe 14039 Details
The Oakley Cipher™ 2 Golf Shoe offers premium performance, using Factory Lite technologies to deliver the lightest golf shoe on the market. Weighing under 260 grams (just over 9 ounces), the Cipher 2 delivers lightweight performance and technical advancements so significant other golf shoes will feel to you as if they were made decades ago. Oakley engineered these golf shoes with thousands of NanoSpikes™ and molded TPU traction zones in place of conventional golf cleats, so your feet stay close to the ground for superior stability throughout the swing. The waterproof Cipher™ 2 has an engineered, one-piece synthetic skin and Coreflex technology to optimize flexibility.
Take your game to a new level of performance and comfort in 2013 with the all new Oakley Cipher™ Golf Shoe.
- Ultra lightweight design (260g)
- Waterproof performance–engineered synthetic skin
- NanoSpike cleatless outsole / molded TPU traction zones
- Coreflex channel technology for optimized flexibility
- Hydrofuse™ technology for the lightest, flattest, most durable seams
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Two–year limited warranty on waterproofing
- Icon accent
Oakley Cipher™ 2 Golf Shoe 14039 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Cipher™ 2 Golf Shoe 14039 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Cipher™ 2 Golf Shoe 14039.