Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses
100% UV Protection, High Definition Optics®, Impact Resistance
Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses are constructed with patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) to offer unrivaled clarity and protection, while the Plutonite® lens material filters 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- 100% Oakley HD Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley's High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 43-493, 43-494, 43-495, 43-496, 43-497, 700285603100, 700285603124.