Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses
100% UV Protection, High Definition Optics®, Impact Resistance
Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses are constructed with patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) to offer unrivaled clarity and protection, while the Plutonite® lens material filters 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- 100% Oakley HD Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley's High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
Oakley Bottle Rocket™ Replacement Lenses Variations
|Black Iridium||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 95.00|
|VR28 Black Iridium||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 95.00|
|OO Red Iridium||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 95.00|
|Bronze||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 85.00|
|Shallow Blue||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 95.00|
|Deep Blue||Polarized||Regular||In Stock||$ 95.00|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Bottle Rocket Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Bottle Rocket Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Bottle Rocket Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 43-493, 43-494, 43-495, 43-496, 43-497, 43-498.