Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses
100% UV Protection, High Definition Optics®, Single Lens Design
Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses Details
The Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses feature a single, continuous lens of pure Plutonite® that filters 100% of UV light. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) offer visual clarity and impact-resistance that meet the standards of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy. Standard-size lenses cannot be installed in Asian Fit eyewear frames.
Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses. The Oakley Antix™ Replacement Lenses may be referred to by the following terms: 16-725, 16-734, 700285246369.