Oakley 12 Gauge™ Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition
Swiss Quartz Movement, Titanium, 8-Hand Display,Water Resistant to 100 Meters
Oakley 12 Gauge™ Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition Details
The 12 Gauge™ Titanium Bracelet Special Edition Watch offers a virtually indestructible titanium case and a display inspired by the cockpit instrumentation of high speed planes and race cars. This watch contains Swiss made, gold plated 13-jewel quartz movement with an eight hand analog display. The internal bezel can be rotated for display of a second time zone or utilized as a timer, and a tachymeter scale measures speed based on travel time and distance. The 12 Gauge™ offers accumulated and interval timing plus an alarm, each with dedicated sub-dials.
You'll be ready for any adventure with the beautifully functional 12 Gauge™ Titanium Bracelet Special Edition Watch from Oakley.
- Swiss made, gold plated, 13-jewel quartz movement
- Eight-hand analog display – chronograph / alarm
- Large date display (mechanical)
- Power save mechanism: reduction of power consumption by approx 70%
- 48-month battery
- Internal rotating bezel with locking crown (countdown timer /2nd time zone/tachymeter)
- Screw-down titanium case back
- High-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Locking screw-down crown at 3 o’clock and 8 o’clock positions
- 10 bar water resistance (100 meters / 330 feet)
- Titanium & carbon composite bracelet w/ deployant clasp
Oakley 12 Gauge™ Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition Reviews
Product Q & A
Oakley 12 Gauge™ Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition Variations
|Carbon Fiber/Yellow||In Stock||$ 1995.00|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Oakley is only valid when the Oakley 12 Gauge Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Oakley 12 Gauge Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition. The Oakley 12 Gauge Titanium Bracelet Watch Special Edition may be referred to by the following terms: 10-071.