Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods
Fly-Brace Technology, New Head Profile, NexCOR Face Technology
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods Details
- High-speed cavity back design for longer and straighter shots
- Fly-Brace technology uniquely ties the sole to the crown, which stiffens the rear portion of the club, transferring even more energy to the face at impact.
- New design shifts body closer to the ground, reducing center of gravity by 2.5mm and spin rate by more than 650rpms, creating flatter, farther shots.
- NexCOR face technology creates our hottest fairway wood ever
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black HBP 70 graphite shaft
- Available in #3/15 and #5/19
- New Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods Specifications
|Specifications : Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Wood|
|Club/Loft||Hand||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight|
|VRS Covert 2.0 FW #3 - 15°||RH/LH||57.5°||43"||D1-D3|
|VRS Covert 2.0 FW #5 - 19°||RH/LH||58°||42"||D1-D3|
|Shaft : MRC Kuro Kage 2.0 Black HBP 60|
Grip : Nike Tour Wrap 2G - White 55 g
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Nike is only valid when the Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods. The Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Fairway Woods may be referred to by the following terms: 882801143977, 882801143984, 882801144004, 882801144028, GY0874 A, GY0874 R, GY0874 S, GY0875 S, GY0876 S.