Nike Method Milled 001 Ryder Cup Edition Putter
Limited edition putter issued by Medinah Country Club, Home of the 2012 Ryder Cup, Only 500 Available
Nike Method Milled 001 Ryder Cup Edition Putter Details
The revolutionary Method putter with Polymetal Groove Technology provides faster forward roll at impact for the kind of accuracy and consistency demanded by Tour professionals.Polymetal Groove Technology
- The softer polymer groove gives way to a milled steel secondary groove, starting the ball on a controlled forward roll at impact
- Putters with milled steel faces, or polymer-only inserts require up to 30% of the total putting distance to begin a stable forward roll
- The flowed-through low-durometer polymer material dampens impact vibrations for soft touch, while the interspersed milled steel face maintains audible feedback for proper distance control
- The ported Polymetal Groove Technology allows 30 grams of internal weight to be excavated from the face and body and relocated to the perimeter for higher MOI and added stability
- Incorporating the well-known feel from Golf Pride, the new Method putter grip is a classic pistol design for optimal control, and Eaton's latest material for fantastic feel
This is the putter Tiger Woods used during the practice rounds for the 2010 British Open at St. Andrews. It is also the putter rumored to have been used by Tiger Woods during some practice rounds in 2009.
Nike Method Milled 001 Ryder Cup Edition Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Nike is only valid when the Nike Method Milled 001 Ryder Cup Edition Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Nike Method Milled 001 Ryder Cup Edition Putter.