Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device
FDA cleared wristband to treat nausea/vomiting from motion sickness on planes, cars and boats
- ReliefBand Product Info and F.A.Q.(86.16KB)
Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device Details
- Simple to use and starts working in minutes
- Re-usable up to 130 hours on power setting 3
- Attractive appearance and sleek, low profile
- Push Button control: On/Off and Change of Settings
- 5 power settings for user control
- Helps reduce or eliminate debilitating nausea and vomiting due to motion sickness
- FDA cleared
- Electronic, drug free means no side effects
- Can be used before or symptoms start
- Does not interfere with food or drink
- Batteries are non replaceable
How does the ReliefBand Voyager Work?
- The ReliefBand Voyager generates a pulse from the underside of the device that stimulates the median nerve which travels from your hand up your arm.
- The generated pulse (signals) travel from the wrist to the central nervous system and the higher emetic center of the brain via the peripheral nervous system.
- The signals modulate the neural pathways between the brain and the stomach, restoring normal gastric rythm and relieving nausea and vomiting.
How to wear the ReliefBand Voyager:
- Locate the proper position on either wrist to wear the band. The correct place is on the underside of the wrist in the area between the two tendons, typically where you would find your pulse (approximately two finger widths away from the crease in the wrist).
- Apply a small drop of the included gel and evenly spread in a circle about the size of a large coin. The proper amount of gel applied should leave a sheen.
- Place the ReliefBand over the gelled area and attach to wrist, fastening so that it fits snugly
Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device Specifications
|Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Specifications|
|Activity (Examples)||Avg. Hours Per Day||# of Uses*||Cost Per Use|
|Boating (sailing, fishing, excursions)||4||30||$4.00|
|Additional Product Specifications|
|Product Size||Tear drop shape (1.5" x 2" x .5")|
|Weight||Approximately 1.2 oz. (34 grams)|
|User Control||Push Button, 5 Position User Control|
|User Display||On, Green Flashing LED at Power Level|
|Output Channels||2 Electrodes|
|Maximum Output||35 mA (milliamperes)|
|Battery||Two, 3V lithium coins (not user replaceable)|
|Operating Specs||50°F to 113°F with relative humidity range of 20-90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Specs||32°F to 122°F with relative humidity range of 20-90% (non-condensing)|
Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device Reviews
Product Q & A
Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device Contents
- Explorer Reliefband Medical Device with cloth strap and non-replaceable pre-installed batteries
- Conductivity Gel (10 ml/0.34 oz.)
- Instructions for Use
The full manufacturer's warranty from Neurowave is only valid when the Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Neurowave ReliefBand Voyager Motion Sickness Relief Device.