Mizuno MP-54 Irons
Grain Flow Forged, Solid Muscle Design, Perimeter Grind
Mizuno MP-54 Irons Details
The new MP-54™ Irons from Mizuno combine the shot-making benefits of patented Grain Flow Forging with a deep milled pocket cavity in the 3-7 irons for added stability. The MP-54s are designed specifically for players who desire the workability afforded by a forged iron with an added bit of forgiveness on off-center strikes. This aggressive design delivers the pure feel of Mizuno's Grain Flow Forged 1035E Mild Carbon Steel throughout the set, off center stability in the longer clubs and a solid muscle in the 8 iron-PW for enhanced maneuverability. From the scratch player to the 12 handicap golfer, the Mizuno MP-54 Irons offer feel and forgiveness to elevate your game.
- Step Muscle Design: Creates additional thickness behind impact for solid feel
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet
- Milled Pocket Cavity (3-7): Off center stability, higher launch, and a steep landing angle
- Solid Muscle Design (8-PW): Enhanced feel and maneuverability
- Perimeter Grind: Reduces topline appearance and sole width
- Custom Set Make Ups: Available in mixed/combo sets or with MP-H4 long iron alternative
Mizuno MP-54 Irons Specifications
|Mizuno MP-54™ Irons Specifications|
Mizuno MP-54 Irons Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno MP-54 Irons is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno MP-54 Irons. The Mizuno MP-54 Irons may be referred to by the following terms: 210567.RSS3.01.0800, 210568.LSS3.01.0800.