Mizuno MP-54™ Iron Sets
Grain Flow Forged, Solid Muscle Design, Perimeter Grind
Mizuno MP-54™ Iron Sets Details
The new MP-54™ Irons from Mizuno combine the shot-making benefits of patented Grain Flow Forging with a deep milled pocket cavity in the 3-7 irons for added stability. The MP-54s are designed specifically for players who desire the workability afforded by a forged iron with an added bit of forgiveness on off-center strikes. This aggressive design delivers the pure feel of Mizuno's Grain Flow Forged 1035E Mild Carbon Steel throughout the set, off center stability in the longer clubs and a solid muscle in the 8 iron-PW for enhanced maneuverability. From the scratch player to the 12 handicap golfer, the Mizuno MP-54 Irons offer feel and forgiveness to elevate your game.
- Step Muscle Design: Creates additional thickness behind impact for solid feel
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet
- Milled Pocket Cavity (3-7): Off center stability, higher launch, and a steep landing angle
- Solid Muscle Design (8-PW): Enhanced feel and maneuverability
- Perimeter Grind: Reduces topline appearance and sole width
- Custom Set Make Ups: Available in mixed/combo sets or with MP-H4 long iron alternative
Mizuno MP-54™ Iron Sets Specifications
|Mizuno MP-54™ Irons Specifications|
Mizuno MP-54™ Iron Sets Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno MP-54™ Iron Sets is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno MP-54™ Iron Sets.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES