Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid
Hot Metal Face Design, Large Clubhead, HIT
Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid Details
The Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid offers playability for golfers of every skill level. The new JPX-EZ Hybrid has a slightly larger clubhead that inspires confidence at address and a face flex design that delivers jaw-dropping distance from both the tee and off the deck. Mizuno's face forward design helps the leading edge get under the ball for solid contact from virtually any type of lie and turf condition. If you're looking for distance and forgiveness in your hybrids, then check out the new Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid.
- HOT METAL Face Design: Ultra-thin 1770 maraging steel face for solid feel and explosive distance
- Large 127cc clubhead: With deeper face for aggression from the tee
- Face Forward Design: Assists leading edge under ball for crisp contact
- Flex Face Design: Increases effective rebound area for increased distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Tuned sound for a powerful, solid feel at impact
Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid Specifications
|Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid Specifications|
|Club||Hand||Loft||Standard Lie||Offset||Standard Face Angle||Length|
Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno JPX-EZ Hybrid.