Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets
Grain Flow Forged Clubhead, Max Undercut Design, Deep COG
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets Details
The JPX-EZ Forged™ Irons Set unites Mizuno's legendary forging with oversize, game improvement technology to produce exceptional distance, feel and forgiveness. The JPX-EZ Forged Irons feature incredibly thin faces that deliver a springlike effect of .800, the highest ever in a Mizuno one-piece forged iron. Mizuno tells us this translates to a 2 to 3 percent increase in ball speed, making you a half club to one club longer throughout the bag.
The JPX-EZ Forged Irons have a deep undercut cavity in the 4 through 7 irons for a low center of gravity offering higher launch. The reinforced topline and frame around the perimeter of the cavity, selectively shaped through modal analysis, enhance feel and reduce vibration.
The JPX-EZ Irons are easy to launch, extremely forgiving and offer the soft feel of a player's club. If you've been waiting for an iron delivering the feel of forged and the distance and forgiveness of a cast, game improvement club, then your wait is over. Put the new Mizuno JPX-EZ Irons in your bag today, and start playing better golf.
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for unmatched feel
- Max undercut design (4-7): For a larger, high energy rebound area
- Deep center of gravity: effortless flight
- Multi thickness face: For maximum ball speed in a forged iron
- Harmonic Impact Technology: feel and sound tuned through cavity frame design
- Custom Set Make Ups: Available in mixed/combo sets or with JPX FLI-HI long iron alternatives
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets Specifications
|JPX-EZ Forged™ Irons Set Specifications|
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets. The Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged™ Iron Sets may be referred to by the following terms: 210572.RSR3.01.0800, 210572.RSS3.01.0800.