Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood
Hot Metal Face Design, Deep Clubface, HIT
Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood Details
The JPX-EZ Fairway Wood is designed to be the easiest to hit and most forgiving fairway wood on the market. The EZ Fairway Wood features an ultra-thin maraged HOT METAL face for exceptional ball speed and forgiveness, coupled with a slightly oversized 17-4 stainless steel body that inspires confidence at address. The Mizuno Rebound Crown expands COR for unsurpassed ball speeds and superior distance across the face. The Face Forward design with internal weighting for a low CG combine to offer high launch, and Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.) ensures a powerful sound and solid feel at impact.
- HOT METAL Face Design: Ultra-thin 1770 maraging steel face for solid feel and explosive distance
- Large 192 cc deep clubhead: Inspiring an aggressive approach
- Deeper face: Challenges your driver for more tee shots
- Flex Face Design: Increases effective rebound area for enhanced trampoline effect and extra distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Tuned sound for a powerful, solid feel at impact
Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood Specifications
|Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood Specifications|
|Club||Hand||Loft||Standard Lie||Offset||Standard Face||Length|
Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood. The Mizuno JPX-EZ Fairway Wood may be referred to by the following terms: 210575.RGGR.01.1500, 210575.RGGR.01.1800, 210575.RGGS.01.1500, 210575.RGGS.01.1800.