Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver
Hot Metal Face Design, Low Profile, HIT
Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver Details
The Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver is all about distance and forgiveness, the Holy Grail for anyone who's ever played the game. This new offering from Mizuno has a multi-thickness CORTECH face and Rebound Crown that combine to deliver maximum COR over an exceptionally large area of the club face. The result is hotter ball speeds across the face of the club for maximum distance, even on mis-hits. The Mizuno Quick Switch Hosel produces 8 different settings so every golfer can customize his shot shape and preferred ball flight. The EZ Driver lives up to its name and offers game improvement benefits from which even the scratch player will benefit.
- Hot Metal Face Design: Multi-thickness CORTECH for high COR area and max distance from everywhere
- Rebound Crown: Softer edged 0.6 mm crown flexes for increased average ball speeds
- Quick Switch: 8 intuitive settings with noticeable trajectory differences
- Low Profile: Tendency for optimized low spin in all settings
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Sound tuning fins for Mizuno level feel and feedback
Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver Specifications
|Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver Specifications|
|Club||Hand||Loft||Standard Lie||Offset||Standard Face||Length|
Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver.