Mizuno JPX-825 Iron Sets
MAX COR Technology, HIT, Ideal Spin, Exceptional Distance, Extreme Forgiveness
Mizuno JPX-825 Iron Sets Details
The new Mizuno 825 Irons are designed to put the legendary performance of Mizuno irons in the hands of the mid to high handicap golfer. These irons are the longest and most forgiving set ever produced at Mizuno, delivering exceptional distance and forgiveness. With the 825s, Mizuno design engineers created an extremely thin and hot face to deliver game-changing distance combined with the largest sweet spot of any Mizuno iron ever produced. The result is balanced performance unmatched by competitors—explosive distance plus maximum forgiveness—the Holy Grail of golf.
The new 825s feature Max COR pocket construction and multi-thickness Hot Metal face technology in the 4-7 irons to create the highest Coefficient of Restitution (COR) allowed by the USGA. This means distance—and plenty of it. The optimized MOI Pocket cavity and extreme heel/toe weighting deliver Mizuno’s largest sweet zone ever and the Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT) strategically reinforces the cavity frame to deliver the solid sound and feel at impact that all golfers prefer. The 8 iron through gap wedge utilize a mid COR for greater precision and distance in the scoring clubs. All 825s offer Mizuno’s triple cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from any lie.
Mizuno has long been known for crafting the finest forged players’ irons in the game. Now, in the new 825 Irons, they have created a game improvement iron that allows the average recreational golfer the opportunity to add proficient shot-making to his game—and to play better golf.
- MAX COR pocket construction and Multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable Coefficient of Restitution (COR) for amazing distance.
- Optimized MAX MOI Pocket cavity and extreme toe/heel weighting deliver Mizuno's largest Sweet Area ever.
- Harmonic Impact Technology ensures an extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
- Multi-material electroform badge to further enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Triple Cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from any lie on the course.
- Two-toned Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
Mizuno JPX-825 Iron Sets Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno JPX-825 Iron Sets is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno JPX-825 Iron Sets. The Mizuno JPX-825 Iron Sets may be referred to by the following terms: 210550.RSR3.01.0800, 210550.RSS3.01.0800, 210551.LSR3.01.0800, 210551.LSS3.01.0800.