With Smart Quill technology from Puma, ultimate traction meets modern style. Multi-directional Quills are unique positioned for traction throughout your swing, while also creating a spike system that is comfortable and lighter in weight.
It all started when Puma set out to design the first tour-grade shoe with non-replaceable cleats. They wanted to create one that performs like the styles from back in the day. The kind with nails that were all about traction. At the same time, Puma wanted to bring a more modern look and feel to golf – with comfort, style, and lightweight materials.
And what did Puma come up with? Smart Quill technology.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Bushnell Holiday Instant Savings - Details »
- Stocking Stuffers 2014 - Details »
- Titleist Holiday Personalization - Details »
- NEW! TaylorMade RSi Irons - Details »
- Save an Extra 20% OFF Nike VRS - Details »
- Nike RZN Ho! Ho! Ho! Promotion - Details »
- NEW! Adidas Tour 360 X Golf Shoes - Details »
- NEW : RZN Volt - Details »
- Garmin $50 Rebate Offer - Details »
- New! Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 - Details »
- Rory McIlroy : Bose Ambassador - Details »
- Shop Fall Outerwear - Details »
- SLDR Instant Savings - Details »
- $200 OFF TaylorMade Irons - Details »
- Callaway X2 Hot Price Drop - Details »
- NEW Nike 2014 Collection - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES