With Smart Quill technology from Puma, ultimate traction meets modern style. Multi-directional Quills are unique positioned for traction throughout your swing, while also creating a spike system that is comfortable and lighter in weight.
It all started when Puma set out to design the first tour-grade shoe with non-replaceable cleats. They wanted to create one that performs like the styles from back in the day. The kind with nails that were all about traction. At the same time, Puma wanted to bring a more modern look and feel to golf – with comfort, style, and lightweight materials.
And what did Puma come up with? Smart Quill technology.
- Mon-Wed: 8am-8pm CST
- Thu-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Father's Day Savings: $50 Instant Savings on the Neo X - Details »
- Nike TW'14: Pre-Order Now! - Details »
- Save on Callaway Rangefinders - Details »
- $20 Instant Rebate on Select SkyCaddie Products - Details »
- $50 Garmin Mail-In Rebate* - Details »
- FREE Solaire Golf Balls When You Purchase a Solaire Set - Details »
- Free Personalization on Select Bridgestone Balls! - Details »
- $30 Tour Edge Mail-In Rebate - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES