The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
For many golfers, hitting straight tee shots is a constant struggle. Problem solved. Now golfers can hit straighter and longer drives with the Bazooka GeoMax driver.
To-the-limit dimensions and a fixed 20-gram tungsten rear sole weight reposition the GeoMax's center of gravity deeper and lower in the head. This position dramatically increases the M.O.I. of the GeoMax to an incredible 5,000 g/cm2.
With the GeoMax, a balance has been struck between performance and appealing looks. We've moved the center of gravity lower and deeper than ever before by pushing the legal limits of the breadth-to-face-length ratio to .974.
Superior to traditional design specifications, this ratio delivers beefed up accuracy and forgiveness for heart-pounding drives.
The addition of a 20-gram tungsten sole weight places the center of gravity low and deep into the driver's head for a higher launch and an unprecedented level of control.
The GeoMax's astounding control is the result of a superior moment of inertia (MOI). One of the highest MOI drivers available, the GeoMax boasts a whopping MOI of 5,000 g/cm2. Bottom line - this club's ability to keep your ball in the fairway is stunning!
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Pre-Order Now : FootJoy HyperFlex - Details »
- Pre-Order Now : Nike Vapor Woods Family - Details »
- Pre-Order Now : Nike Vapor Pro Driver - Details »
- Pre-Order Now : Nike Vapor Speed - Details »
- Pre-Order Now : Nike Vapor Flex - Details »
- New! Nike 2015 - Details »
- New! Tiger Woods 2015 - Details »
- New! Nike Women's 2015 - Details »
- Rory McIlroy : Bose Ambassador - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES