CMM™ material composition is a metal so revolutionary that it has transformed the future of golf club design. CMM™ metal originated with Cleveland Golf's award winning CG10™ line of wedges and today is the metal of choice when it comes to Cleveland Golf's patent-pending irons.
Filled with microscopic carbon spheres, CMM™ metal is the first dual composition, light density metal to hit the golf market. This innovative new material feels noticeably softer, yet more solid than typical forged or cast carbon steels due to the microscopic interactions of millions of carbon spheres infused into each CG wedge and iron. These interactions enhance internal dampening in order to soften disruptive vibrations at impact.
NEW CMM™ METAL
100x Magnification. Microscopic carbon spheres suspended in steel reduce its density by 10% and dramatically increase vibration-damping properties.
TRADITIONAL CARBON STEEL
100x Magnification. Traditional 8620 and 1020 steels have significantly less carbon within their molecular structure.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- NEW! Titleist 915 Metalwoods - Details »
- Pre-Order Now : TaylorMade RSi Irons - Details »
- New! Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 - Details »
- Rory McIlroy : Bose Ambassador - Details »
- Shop Fall Outerwear - Details »
- SLDR Instant Savings - Details »
- $200 OFF TaylorMade Irons - Details »
- Introducing the VAPOR Iron Family - Details »
- SLDR S : Buy Driver Get Fairway or Rescue FREE! - Details »
- Buy 2 for $99 - Details »
- Callaway X2 Hot Price Drop - Details »
- NEW Nike 2014 Collection - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES