The bluesign® standard brings together the entire textile manufacturing chain to jointly reduce the ecological footprint of a responsibly acting textile industry. Instead of focusing on finished product testing, the bluesign® standard analyzes all input streams – from raw materials to chemical components, to resources – with a sophisticated “Input Stream Management” process. Prior to production, components are assessed based on their ecotoxicological impact. Potentially harmful substances can hence be eliminated before production even begins. A key aspect of the bluesign® standard is never to compromise on product functionality, quality or design. Using “Best Available Technology” (BAT) along the entire textile manufacturing chain ensures that products meet the environmental standards without cutting back on performance requirements.
It is your guarantee that, along the entire production chain, your products only contain components and pass through processes that are harmless to people and the environment.
- Mon-Wed: 8am-8pm CST
- Thu-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- $32 Off the X Hot Fairway Wood - Details »
- Buy NOW: Nike TW'14 Golf Shoes - Details »
- "B Like Brandt" Performance Shirt Offer - Details »
- $50 OFF Callaway X Drivers - Details »
- Save on Callaway Rangefinders - Details »
- $20 Instant Rebate on Select SkyCaddie Products - Details »
- $50 Garmin Mail-In Rebate* - Details »
- FREE Solaire Golf Balls When You Purchase a Solaire Set - Details »
- Free Personalization on Select Bridgestone Balls! - Details »
- $30 to $40 Tour Edge Mail-In Rebate - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES