The bluesign® standard brings together the entire textile manufacturing chain to jointly reduce the ecological footprint of a responsibly acting textile industry. Instead of focusing on finished product testing, the bluesign® standard analyzes all input streams – from raw materials to chemical components, to resources – with a sophisticated “Input Stream Management” process. Prior to production, components are assessed based on their ecotoxicological impact. Potentially harmful substances can hence be eliminated before production even begins. A key aspect of the bluesign® standard is never to compromise on product functionality, quality or design. Using “Best Available Technology” (BAT) along the entire textile manufacturing chain ensures that products meet the environmental standards without cutting back on performance requirements.
It is your guarantee that, along the entire production chain, your products only contain components and pass through processes that are harmless to people and the environment.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- BUY NOW : Callaway Apex Muscleback Irons - Details »
- SLDR S : Buy Driver Get Fairway or Rescue FREE! - Details »
- Nike Web Belts : 2 for $29 - Details »
- Choose 2 Shorts for $99 - Details »
- Buy 2 for $100 - Details »
- Nike Hats : Buy 2 for $50 - Details »
- MIX 'N MATCH : 3 FOR $99 - Details »
- Callaway X2 Hot Price Drop - Details »
- Tiger Woods Collection 2014 - Details »
- NEW Nike 2014 Collection - Details »
- RZN Guarantee - Details »
- Cobra Bio Cell : Instant Savings - Details »
- $100 Off Callaway X Hot Irons - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES