The QL has the deepest CG we've ever created. Unlike past Tour Edge Iron-Woods, the QL has a 15-gram tungsten sole weight. You'll hit higher, longer and more accurate shots because this fixed weight creates a lower CG and a higher moment of inertia (the club's ability to resist twisting.
In addition to the tungsten sole weight, the QL's thin Hyper-Steel walls allow more weight to be placed in the sole. The result is a 120-gram sole that lowers and deepens the CG position.
The super-thin Hyper-Steel face makes the QL one of the hottest clubs you'll ever hit. In fact, you'll gain an extra 10 yards over your current irons.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Buy Now : Nike VAPOR Irons - Details »
- Garmin $50 Rebate Offer - Details »
- NEW! Titleist 915 Metalwoods - Details »
- Pre-Order Now : TaylorMade RSi Irons - Details »
- New! Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 - Details »
- Rory McIlroy : Bose Ambassador - Details »
- SLDR Instant Savings - Details »
- $200 OFF TaylorMade Irons - Details »
- SLDR S : Buy Driver Get Fairway or Rescue FREE! - Details »
- Callaway X2 Hot Price Drop - Details »
- NEW Nike 2014 Collection - Details »
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES