Heavy Putter D1-M Mid-Weight Mallet Putter
High MOI mallet head design, center shaft, stainless steel with CNC milled face, black PVD finish
Heavy Putter D1-M Mid-Weight Mallet Putter Details
The putter is constructed of Stainless Steel and has a CNC milled face and is offered in a PVD Black finish. Each MID-WEIGHT uses a proprietary shaft with a 200 gram weight inserted in the butt end of the shaft; this creates the necessary weight to give the golfer more control of the stroke and also produces a balance point 75% higher than conventional putters that eliminates the wristy action in the stroke.
Heavy Putter uses a newly developed Winn Mid-size grip with a V17 Super Soft compound with a cord base material which produces an extremely tacky but firm feel, preferred by better golfers.
- Finish: Black PVD
- Stock lengths 32" - 36"
- Dexterity: Right Hand Only
- Total Putter Weight = +/- 750 grams
- Head Weight = +/- 400 grams
- Back Weighting System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 200 grams
- Proprietary Steel Shaft
- Custom Winn Mid-Size Grip
- Custom Head Cover included
- Stainless Steel Material
- CNC Milled Face
- Loft = 3° (custom loft adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Lie Angle = 70° (custom lie adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Custom Mid Length Putters available
Heavy Putter D1-M Mid-Weight Mallet Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Heavy Putter is only valid when the Heavy Putter D1-M Mid-Weight Mallet Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Heavy Putter D1-M Mid-Weight Mallet Putter.