Cobra AMP Cell-S Hybrid
CELL Weighting, Optimized MOI, Sweet Zone Face Design
Cobra AMP Cell-S Hybrid Details
Bridge the gap between mid-irons and fairway woods with the AMP CELL-S Hybrid. The sleek head profile and optimized Moment of Inertia inspire confidence and performance with every stroke. Low and back Center of Gravity positioning provides maximum forgiveness across the entire face for unmatched playability. The AMP Max Graphite Shaft and Lamkin REL EPDM Rubber Grip give the Cobra® Men's AMP CELL-S Hybrid incredible feel and responsiveness.
- Carefully engineered CELL weighting removes unnecessary weight from crown and face
- Low and back Center of Gravity positioning provides higher launch angles
- Optimized Moment of Inertia provides maximum forgiveness across the face
- Sweet Zone face design equips golfers with additional yardage and accuracy on mishits
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Body with 455 Maraging high-strength steel face
- AMP Max Graphite Shaft
- Lamkin REL EPDM Grip
Cobra AMP Cell-S Hybrid Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Cobra is only valid when the Cobra AMP Cell-S Hybrid is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Cobra AMP Cell-S Hybrid. The Cobra AMP Cell-S Hybrid may be referred to by the following terms: 2241RGR-3H NS, 2242RGR-3H NS, 2242RGR-4H NS, 2242RGS-3H NS.