Cobra AMP Cell-S Fairway Wood
Optimized CIG, Superior Forgiveness, Larger "Sweet Zone"
Cobra AMP Cell-S Fairway Wood Details
Take aim at the pin on long par fives with the AMP CELL-S Fairway. Carefully engineered CELL weighting removes weight from the crown and face and positions it low and back to optimize Center of Gravity. Improved Moment of Inertia teams up with the Sweet Zone face design to provide increased accuracy and forgiveness, even on mishits. An AMP Max Graphite Shaft and Lamkin REL EPDM Grip equip the Cobra® AMP CELL-S Fairway with unrivaled utility.
- Carefully engineered CELL weighting
- Unnecessary weight is removed from the crown and face
- Center of gravity is positioned low and back for high launching shots
- Extremely high MOI for superior forgiveness
- Larger "Sweet Zone" for incredible distance
- Enjoy reduced spin on drives for additional carry
- Delivers faster ball speeds for maximum yardage
- 17-4 stainless steel body with 455 Maraging high-strength steel face
Cobra AMP Cell-S Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Cobra is only valid when the Cobra AMP Cell-S Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Cobra AMP Cell-S Fairway Wood. The Cobra AMP Cell-S Fairway Wood may be referred to by the following terms: 1241RG-R3 NS, 1241RG-R5 NS, 1241RG-S3 NS, 1241RG-S5 NS.