Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Sets
VFT Face Technology for hot clubface, Dark PVD non-glare finish, plus S2H2 and Tru-Bore hosel
Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Sets Details
New for 2010!
From the makers of the #1 Irons in Golf for the last 13 years and counting comes the longest, most accurate X Series iron ever. These clubs are powered by a consistently hot face that generates blazing ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. The stealth PVD finish provides a distinctive look that minimizes glare.
MAXIMUM DISTANCE FROM HOTTER BALLS SPEEDS
- VFT Face Technology creates a robust, hot clubface for a large effective hitting area and high ball speeds for maximum distance, even on off-center hits.
PINPOINT ACCURACY AND CONTROL
- Precision Notch Weighting positions more weight in the perimeter of the clubhead for stability at impact and enables an optimal CG position for strong trajectories.
STEALTH PVD FINISH FOR REDUCED GLARE
- Dark PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive, non-glare finish.
ENHANCED FEEL AND PERFORMANCE
- Callaway core technologies like S2H2, a 360-Degree Undercut Channel and Modified Tru-Bore work together to provide total performance for a wide range of golfers.
Stock Graphite Shaft: Callaway X-24 Hot Graphite
Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Sets Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Callaway is only valid when the Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Sets is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Sets.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES