Callaway Tour i(s) High Number Golf Balls
4-piece Tour is golf ball features include dual core technology for maximum spin, hyper-urethane cover for control
Callaway Tour i(s) High Number Golf Balls Details
Callaway's Best Tour Control Ball
- New groove rules instituted by the USGA are designed to reduce spin off wedges and short irons, placing more of a premium on shot-making. Now, the new 4-piece Tour i(s) utilizes second generation Dual Core technology, making it easier for golfers of all abilities to generate maximum short-game spin.
- The Tour ball features refined HEX Aerodynamics for reduced drag and stable, efficient ball flight in all wind conditions.
Longer Distance and Greater Accuracy
- A new, refined HEX Aerodynamics pattern with six Sub-HEX geometries reduces drag and cuts through the wind with a strong, penetrating ball flight.
Soft Feel, Long Distance
- The second generation Dual Core has a lower compression, creating a ball that feels and plays softer than any other Tour-caliber ball Callaway has ever designed while still generating Tour-level distance.
Maximum Greenside Spin and Control
- The Hyper-Urethane cover improves spin off wedges and shorter clubs. Maximum spin around the greens allows for total control.
Callaway Tour i(s) High Number Golf Balls Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Callaway is only valid when the Callaway Tour i(s) High Number Golf Balls is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Callaway Tour i(s) High Number Golf Balls.