Callaway RAZR XF Iron/Hybrid Set
Multi-Material Construction, Aggressive VFT Technology, Zero Roll/Inertia Driven Designs, Black PVD Finish, Lightweight Shaft and Winn® Grip
Callaway RAZR XF Iron/Hybrid Set Details
The RAZR XF Hybrids have a larger head design and added offset to deliver higher, longer, and straighter shots. Zero Roll Design provides the clubface with a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, which also lengthens distance and provides softer landing.These Hybrids also contain Callaway's VFT® Technology, which controls face thickness to create a larger sweet spot and higher ball speeds for even more distance.
Both the Irons and Hybrids feature a distinctive black PVD finish and a multi-material medallion. The black finishes make the clubs look jewelry-like and also reduces the glare off the club face in bright conditions, improving your playing performance.
- Multi-Material Construction: Forged 1025 Carbon Steel Body, 455 Carpenter Steel Face, Multi-Material Medallion (constructed with aluminum and injection-molded plastic)
- Aggressive VFT Technology: This technology generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance by increasing the size of the sweet spot.
- Zero Roll/Inertia Driven Designs: The clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings. The increased head size makes this Callaway's most forgiving hybrid.
- Black PVD Finish: Physical Vapor Deposition Finish produces a distinctive stealth look for reduced glare and a jewelry-like appearance.
- Lightweight Shaft and WINN Grip is featured on both the irons and hybrids.
Callaway RAZR XF Iron/Hybrid Set Specifications
|RAZR XF Specifications|
Callaway RAZR XF Iron/Hybrid Set Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Callaway is only valid when the Callaway RAZR XF Iron/Hybrid Set is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Callaway RAZR XF Iron/Hybrid Set.