Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver
Light Weight, OptiFit Loft Adjuatability, Speed Optimized Technology, Hyper Speed Face
Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver Details
Equipped with Speed Optimized Technology, the newest member of the Big Bertha family was built with an aerodynamic shape to lower drag through the entire swing and as a result, bring you faster swing speeds. Its proven face technology delivers higher ball speeds across the face so you consistently hammer long drives. The Callaway Big Bertha V series head is the most aerodynamic 460 cc head that Callaway has ever produced
Each clubhead loft-variation was designed to incorporate different needs for various players. The 10.5 degree and 13.5 degree heads are very light, weighing only 290 grams, which is 20 grams lighter than the standard Big Bertha, with a D0 swing weight. This low weight design is going to help generate faster club speed.
From the data that Callaway gathered, the player using a 9 degree loft typically isn't quite as concerned with swing speed, so it has been designed to be stronger and heavier, weighing in at just over 300 grams with a D2 swing weight.
Swinging out of your shoes has never been a good way to create greater kinetic energy. Nor has a farther shot been the end result of doing so. Rather, use the research, design, and materials provided by Callaway and built into the Big Bertha V series to improve your game.
- Lightweight design - a lighter club helps create more clubhead speed, which helps create more ball speed, which helps you hit the ball a long way
- Aerodynamic shaping lowers drag through the entire swing to give you faster swing speeds
- Forged Composite material in the crown that's lighter, leading to maximum clubhead speed for higher ball speed.
- Proven face technology delivers higher ball speeds across the face so you consistently hammer long drives.
- Lighter and more robust to help produce increased ball speeds
- OptiFit adjustable hosel lets you choose from a combination of 8 different loft (-1, S, +1, +2) and lie angles (draw or neutral) to find your optimized trajectory and shot shape
- Ultra lightweight shaft
Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver Specifications
|Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver Specifications|
Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Callaway is only valid when the Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES