Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood
Strong Carbon Composite Material For Lighter Feel
Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood Details
- Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Woods use multiple materials in the design and construction of the clubhead, resulting in unprecedented stability and playability.
- The body, face and sole are cast from strong, heat-treated stainless steel, with a lightweight carbon composite crown wrapping down and into the back ribbon of the body
- Because the strong carbon composite material is lighter than stainless steel, the Center of Gravity (CG) of the clubhead is low and back to produce a penetrating ball flight from almost any lie.
- Thin walls and a light crown increase discretionary weight and varied wall thickness among lofts further optimizes CG.
- In addition to optimizing CG, Fusion Technology's unique properties deliver a very high Moment of Inertia that keeps the club stable at impact, whether from the tee or fairway.
Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood Specifications
|Model||Loft||Lie||Men's Length||Steel Length||Women's Length||Left-Handed|
Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Callaway is only valid when the Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES