The new D-FY™ Combo Set has golf’s first graphite/steel shaft, the Half-and-Half™ Shaft. The Half-and-Half shaft delivers the speed and soft feel of graphite with the precision and consistency of steel. The D-FY Combo Set with Half and Half shaft is ideal for low-to-mid swing speed players who desire distance, power, industrial design and leading edge “cures” for shot imperfections, ultimately delivering — above all else — straight ball flight. The patent-pending 76-gram Half and Half shaft delivers exceptionally low torque and the response of a steel shaft fused with the lightweight and vibration-dampening of a graphite shaft.
- A proprietary co-curing process fuses the graphite section with the steel section, creating a single high performance shaft that outperforms traditional steel and graphite shafts.
- Adds club speed and overall distance without sacrificing the pinpoint accuracy expected from steel.
Graphite Section of Shaft
- Extends from under the grip to the mid-section.
- Removes unnecessary weight from under the hands and provides extremely high vibration dampening.
Steel Section of Shaft
- Extends from mid-section to the tip of the shaft.
- Provides low torque at the tip for straighter shots on off-center hits.
- Fully integrated 8-piece for seamless performance with built-in distance gapping.
- 19.5° FYbrid and 4-hybrid clubs for long-range accuracy and flexibility.
- A hollow 5-iron and 6-iron feature easy-to-hit ultra wide sole design.
- 7-iron through PW with traditional cavity back designs for maximum forgiveness and distance control.
- Great for low-to-mid swing speed player who wants distance and power but also forgiveness for consistent, straight shots.