Looking for a way to stay warm without having to carry a jacket or mess with long sleeves? Tired of being too warm or too cold? I’ve found that the Nike Pro Thermal Sleeves provide an easy-on, easy-off alternative to long-sleeved shirts and cumbersome jackets and outwear. Simply slip on the sleeves and your arms immediately benefit from added warmth.
The Thermal Sleeves are ideal because they offer functionality without fuss! Consider just some of the uses:
- slip them on before starting to warm up your arms and loosen tight muscles
- slip them on if the wind picks up
- wear them to avoid an irritating sunburn
- pack the sleeves in their pouch, about the size of your open hand, instead of bulky sweaters or jackets
- wear them to protect your arms if you have to punch out of prickly or damp foliage
Of course the Thermal Sleeves are equally useful off the course; their utility is beneficial whenever and where ever there’s a need (or potential need) to add warmth to the arms, add support to muscles and joints, or just cover the arms.
Nike Pro apparel is designed to provide comfort and support through:
- a compression fit that transfers power more efficiently
- 4-way stretch material moves with the body
- flat-seam construction for a smoother interior surface
Nike Sphere Dry fabric:
- moisture-wicking Dri-FIT fabric helps regulate body temperature
- double-brushed microfleece to retain heat energy
- provides insulation from the wind and cold without adding bulk or heavy weight
Other features of the Nike Thermal Sleeves include:
- a no-slip grip ring at the top to keep the sleeves in place
- a subtle honeycomb texture
- a contrast Nike swoosh at the wrist
- a small (6in.H x 5in.W) mesh carrying bag with a zipper closure and elastic loop for easy attachment and carrying.
So instead of packing bulky sweaters or frustrating jackets, I bring my Nike Thermal Sleeves . The sleeves are compact enough to fit in a pocket but allow you to adapt quickly and easily to changing conditions. They weigh just a few ounces and look like a regular long-sleeve compression top. The difference is that they slip on and off in a matter of seconds without having to remove or cover up your favorite shirt!
PS: if you travel a lot the sleeves are great for chilly planes, taxis, restaurants, and photo-ops, not to mention helping you zip through security by reducing luggage.