Dylan Fritelli, recent University of Texas graduate and first team All America, entered the professional ranks last week as the newest addition to the Nike Tour Staff. Fritelli, you may remember, sank a 20 foot birdie putt on the 18th hole of famed Riviera Golf Club earlier this month to win his match and secure the NCAA Divison I Championship for The Longhorns. After signing with Nike last week he immediately justified his professional potential with a tie for 33rd place at the BMW International Open in Cologne, Germany.
Fritelli plays a complete set of Nike VR Pro clubs from driver through wedges and trusts a Nike Method putter as his flat stick of choice. On tournament days he tees it up wearing head-to-toe Nike Tour Performance apparel and Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoes.
Check out Dylan’s equipment, apparel and other Nike products, all of which are available here at DGW:
• Driver: Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 8.5-degree
• Fairway Wood: Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 3-wood/15-degree
• Hybrid: Nike VR Pro 19-degree
• Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo (4-PW)
• Wedges: Nike VR Pro 52-, 56- and 58-degree
• Putter: Nike Method 004
• Apparel: Nike Golf Tour Performance Collection
• Footwear: Nike Lunar Control
You might also want to take a look the DGW "What the Pros Play" page to see what Phil, Tiger, Ernie and a host of other PGA Tour stars are featuring in their bags in 2012.