We promised you more info on Nike’s Prototype RZN golf ball , and now you’re getting it! The technology behind the Resin Core is geared to give you more distance and better control. Here is what else I know…
- There are 2 styles, the Nike 20XI X and Nike 20XI S
- Both styles are 4-piece balls with the innovative Resin core technology at the center of it all.
- Benefits of the Resin Core over traditional rubber cores:
- Faster initial velocity for maximum distance
- Highest levels of MOI for longer, more controlled shots
- Steeper spin slope for lower driver spin, higher wedge spin
- Nike’s 20XI X is designed to give you faster, longer distance with tour level feel and control
- Nike’s 20XI S is designed for higher levels of tour spin and control without sacrificing distance
- Balls will be hitting store shelves and counter displays in late April 2011, but you can pre-order your Nike 20XI X and 20XI S golf balls here now!