Stay Warm and Dry with Mobile Warming Gear!
The Taylor Vest from Mobile Warming Gear is a new addition to the 2015 collection. Equipped with Touch Button technology, you are able to adjust temperature settings quickly and easily between 4 different temperature levels. To start using the warmers, simply plug the rechargeable battery into the connecting wire in the vest's outside right pocket. From there, turn the battery on by holding the power button for 3-5 seconds; and adjust the temperature using the touch button on the outside of the vest below the right pocket. Each time you press the external temperature button, the temperature will adjust and the colored glow lite indicating that the warmers are turned on will change colors to visually show the selected warming level. No matter how cool or cold the weather, you'll be able to enjoy the game with the new Taylor Vest from Mobile Warming Gear.
- Touch Button technology
- Colored light within button indicating warming level
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 Power levels for warmers
- Full zip
- Adjust temperature settings
- Lifespan of 500+ charges with proper care and storage
- 100% Power Setting - 135°F - Can be used 2.5 hours
- 75% Power Setting - 120°F - Can be used 3 hours
- 50% Power Setting - 105°F - Can be used 5 hours
- 25% Power Setting - 90°F - Can be used 10 hours
Apparel Care Cleaning Instructions:
- Disconnect and remove the battery from the garment.
- Machine-wash on gentle or delicate cycle using warm water (water temperature below 50 degrees Fahrenheit) and a mild detergent. NOTE: Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Remove from washer and hang to air dry. NOTE: Do not wring out or twist the garment, this will damage the heating elements.
Battery Care Usage:
- Recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor temperatures around 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. For use outdoors in lower temperatures, setting the power to 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for an extended amount of time because it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
- In extremely cold conditions where 100% power is needed, be aware the battery will lose power after 3 hours. It is highly recommended to purchase an extra battery for extreme cold conditions.
- Disconnect the battery pack from garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the battery pack.
- It is important to maintain at least 25% of the battery's power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or alter battery.
- Do not allow battery or charger to come into contact with water or other liquids. If water or other liquids enter the battery interior, immediately unplug the battery from garment. Continued use of the product may result in fire or electrical shock.
- Do not expose battery to direct flame or heat, as the battery may explode.
- Recycle batteries in accordance with local regulations.