Adidas TechFit PowerWeb Shorts
Compression shorts with elastic powerbands
Adidas TechFit PowerWeb Shorts Details
- Adidas TechFit PowerWeb Short Shorts features Powerweb is a series of TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) bands which are pressed onto the base layer of TechFit apparel.
- The bands are anchored at key points, such as around the waist or above the knees and are focused on key muscle groups (such up upper legs or shoulders)
- Working in unison with muscles, they function like springs
- When an athlete moves, one set of muscles contracts while an opposite set extends; the bands mimic this, stretching on the extension side to store elastic energy
- When the process is reversed and the extended muscles contract, the bands snap back to their shorter length, providing an athlete with more power
Adidas TechFit PowerWeb Shorts Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Adidas is only valid when the Adidas TechFit PowerWeb Shorts is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Adidas TechFit PowerWeb Shorts.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES