Adidas Driver May S Womens Golf Shoe
Synthetic Leather, 6-Spikes, Sleek Athletic Styling, THINTECH Technology
Adidas Driver May S Womens Golf Shoe Details
Adidas continues its Driver series legacy by combining sleek, athletic, and feminine styling with a dedication to athletic performance. The Driver May S shoe contains synthetic leather for light weight comfort and durability with sleek, athletic style. The intricate detailing makes this shoe even more stylish for the fashionista golfer. The 6-spike configuration with THINTECH low-profile technology gives you improved traction and stability.
- Synthetic leather
- Sleek and athletic styling
- Intricate detailing
- 6-spike configuration
- Low-profile THINTECH technology for improved traction and stability
- THINTECH: This technology has a low-profile outsole that brings you that much closer to the ground for improved stability, better overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking. Stability is a necessity for making powerful, consistent, and confident swings.
- adiTUFF: This technology gives you improved durability and abrasion resistance in the toe area and keeps your shoe looking great. This technology protects key wearpoints on Adidas shoes.
- THINTECH Cleat: This is an advanced cleat system that combines a low-profile anti-clogging cleat design and thinner outsole receptacle to bring you lower to the course for better power transfer, more stability, better balance, and improved over all footwork with more consistent ball-striking. This technology delivers lock-down traction to keep your feet firmly in place.
- TRAXION: This technology is a high-traction outsole which features secondary lugs that are strategically shaped and plaed to provide maximum grip and prevent slippage on all types of ground surfaces while remaining green-friendly.
- adiWEAR: This is an extremely durable, non-marking rubber that is used for outsoles that offers the optimal balance of abrasion resistance, traction and flexibility, and which resists wear in the long-run.
Adidas Womens Shoe Sizing Guide
This sizing guide pertains to Adidas Women's Golf Shoes. Measure both feet and use the longer measurement as your size. Wear socks when you measure.
Adidas Driver May S Womens Golf Shoe Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Adidas is only valid when the Adidas Driver May S Womens Golf Shoe is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Adidas Driver May S Womens Golf Shoe.