Adidas Crossflex Shoes
Ahtletic Design, Lightweight, Spikeless Outersoles, InnovativeTechnology
These items may be similar: Mens Spikeless Golf Shoes
Adidas Crossflex Shoes Details
The new for 2012 Adidas Crossflex is the latest design from Adidas in the evolution of the golf shoe. The Crossflex is constructed on a lightweight running last--a shoemaker's form shaped like a human foot--and delivers the ultimate athletic design in golf footwear. In place of spikes, the Crossflex offers "pods" and "zonal traction elements" for grip in various types of ground conditions. These shoes feature roomier toe boxes and waterproof ClimaProofÂ® mesh uppers that is extremely lightweight and flexible by design. Golf is an athletic game, and footwork is of paramount importance to play your best. With the new Crossflex, Adidas brings athletic performance to a different level. Bring out your inner athlete with a pair of the new Adidas Crossflex golf shoes. You'll play better.
- Lightweight EVA spikeless outsole offer cushioning and flexibility for long-lasting comfort
- Strategically-placed pods and zonal traction elements adapt to varying ground conditions to deliver superior stability and traction
- CLIMAPROOFÂ® mesh upper provides waterproof protection with athletic functionality
- Built on lightweight running last for athletic performance, fit, and feel
- Engineered stitching, internal gusset and lightweight TPU toe-shield provide enhanced stability and durability
Adidas Crossflex Shoes Reviews
- nice color scheme
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Adidas is only valid when the Adidas Crossflex Shoes is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Adidas Crossflex Shoes.