Adidas adizero Tour Golf Shoe
Light, 10-Spike, Breathable, Comfortable, Microfiber Leather Upper
Adidas adizero Tour Golf Shoe Details
10.6 ounces! Excuse the exclamation point, but that’s pretty exciting news when you understand that is the weight of the new adizero Golf Shoe from Adidas.
The adizero is the lightest high performance golf shoe Adidas has ever created, and not by just a bit. The adizero is 38% lighter than the Tour ATV. That sounds significant, and it is. Consider this: the average golfer who walks 18 holes will lift his legs between 15,000 and 17,000 times. The adizero saves that golfer 6.5 ounces per step. Over the course of a single round of 17,000 steps, you save 6900 pounds of lifting. That means less leg fatigue and better scoring at the end of the day.
These shoes are not only lightweight, they are packed full of modern technology. The adizero is made of Sprintskin™, a proprietary waterproof, microfiber leather that offers a consistent fit and long lasting durability. A new anatomical last was specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and comfort, and the patent-pending Sprintweb™ internal TPU layer provides upper stability during lateral movement for unmatched support throughout your swing. That’s not all. The Sprintframe™ outsole, made from Pebax® material, provides ultra-responsive, ultra-thin flexibility that keeps you low to the ground for extraordinary feel and performance. An Eva insole, midsole and heel layer offer added comfort.
The adizero Tour Golf Shoes represent more than the next step in the evolution of golf foot wear, they offer a revolution in performance with every step you take on the course.
- The lightest ten cleated mens tour shoe we've ever created that helps reduce fatigue down the stretch
- Microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN upper for superior-fitting comfort
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort
- Internal SPRINTWEB TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- Revolutionary thin PeBAX SPRINTFRAME (3.4 oz) outsole is ultrathin (1.2mm) and provides optimal performance and support
- New, anatomical last provides additional room in the forefoot for increased comfort
- Dual-width, superlight performance lace
- Two insoles to maximize performance, the FitFOAM sockliner provides the best comfort while the CLOUDFOAM insole provides the best lightweight cushioning with each step
- 10-spike configuration with THINTECH low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 2 year waterproof warranty
- Tour Performance Last
- 90-day comfort guarantee
Adidas Mens Shoe Sizing Guide
This chart pertains only to Adidas Mens Golf Shoes. Measure both feet and use the longest measurement . Measure with socks socks on.
Adidas adizero Tour Golf Shoe Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Adidas is only valid when the Adidas adizero Tour Golf Shoe is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Adidas adizero Tour Golf Shoe.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES