Adams Speedline Super LS Driver
Low Center Of Gravity, Maximum Adjustability, Matte White Crown
Adams Speedline Super LS Driver Details
The new Speedline Super LS Driver from Adams Golf offers Velocity Slot Technology for maximum distance through higher ball speeds. The slot in the sole is deeper in the heel and toe to dramatically enhance the sweet spot across the club face, increasing both distance and accuracy. The low and back center of gravity (CG) maximizes gear effect for very low spin without sacrificing high launch. Low spin plus high launch equals incredible distance from the tee. The Speedline Super LS also comes equipped with Adams' FastFit system offering eight settings within a two degree loft differential for custom-like fit that easily adapts to changing course conditions or variations in your day-to-day swing.
This driver has it all. For Tour performance, distance and custom adjustability, put the new Adams Speedline Super LS Driver in your bag in 2013.
- Velocity Slot Technology (VST) expands the sweet spot for consistently longer drives
- CG that is low and back maximizes gear affect to produce very low
spin for Tour performance
- Maximum adjustability allows for customized face angle, length and swing weight for maximum performance
- Matte white crown with contrasting PVD face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment for increased confidence at address
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 60g shaft
- Headcover and torque wrench included
Adams Speedline Super LS Driver Specifications
|8.5º||57.5º||45”||460cc||D3||R||R S X|
|9.5º||57.5º||45”||460cc||D3||R L||R S X|
|10.5º||57.5º||45”||460cc||D3||R L||R S X|
Adams Speedline Super LS Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Adams is only valid when the Adams Speedline Super LS Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Adams Speedline Super LS Driver.